Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What to do with those exciting feelings...

Im sure that you have found being around people that you would like to date/relationship/see nude our emotions act up.

We go all funny, our awareness of how we act seems to heighten and other objects and situations that may have been important tend to have less of our focus now.

It is exciting!

But generally, I think our initial response to this is to try and hide it.

"Don't let him/her see me give anything away!"
"Don't let them know I like them."

And we tend to look from a distance...

I wanted to bring this to attention because I want to ask why?

Nothing good comes from keeping it to yourself. I would like to suggest that next time this happens to you, be ok with it. Feel it and feel good about it.

I think the problem here is people communication rather than their feelings or desires.

I mean, if you like someone you don't really want hurt them, you want to love them ;)

But people tend to hide their feelings because they don't know what to do about them. The real issue is communication,

"how do I (you) tell the subject of our affection that we think they are beautiful/handsome/sexy/amazing/awesome/funny/smart etc."

Im not going to come out and say 'just tell them' etc. because that is a cop out on my behalf.

What I do suggest is that you think of something, for 20 seconds after you read this, to deal with this before it happens.

Imagine your waiting for the walk signal at the traffic lights and that person stands beside you, or its a new colleague at work/university.

Just in case we get a little dumb struck when it does happen (which does happen all the time) :)

And even though it might not come out as smooth as you please if the situation does occur 'in real life', but it will in your imagination...

Enjoy,

Hope this helps.

Joehann.

No comments:

Post a Comment